"Children's Children are a crown to the aged..." Proverbs 17:6 NIV

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Day At The Museum

What to do on a cold February day? Hit the Franklin Institute with my Cape May grands and their daddy (my son). We had the best time!

Sweet Naomi (who, along with yours truly) opted out of the Sky Bike ride.

Dad on the Sky Bike



Josh on the Sky Bike. He LOVED it!


The kids' favorite area of the museum was the Franklin Airshow.
Here's Hadassah (and Josh in the background) working an exhibit.



Naomi enjoyed the computerized airplane.


The Train - another favorite for Josh.


Josh says: This place is great! I'm gonna bring my kids here someday.
Granny: Can I come, too, Josh?
Josh: Sure, if you're still alive by then.

Just love these grands!

No comments:

Post a Comment